Thursday, November 13, 2008

SO GLAD TO BE DONE


Finally finished my portfolio in time for a Dreamworks Studio visit tomorrow yessss
(please ignore the awkward face, too tired to pose convincingly)
I might put it up in its entirety but here's a sample:





My faith in Kinko's is somewhat restored! The poor employee was very kind, even after having to reprint my pages twice.

also, I came home to find this! waiting for me:


this is a very Dreamworks-y week.

Art of Kung-Fu Panda + I finally get to sleep?? I LIKE IT.

6 comments:

"KAT" {for short} said...

congratulations! sleep is good!

jen bergan said...

yay!!!! i want to see more of your portfolio!

my art of kung fu panda book came this week too :)

Willy said...

That monster is so cool. I like the ears.

KiJeon Nam said...

I like the monsters, too. My favorite is the one on the top-left. I could imagine glowing, smoky blue eyes in the sockets. =)

Carrie Liao said...

guh so bad at replying ):

thanks for the comments, guys (:

Jude W said...

Nice share thanks for posting

 
eXTReMe Tracker